Monday, November 22, 2010

Just who do you think you are?

As funny as it may sound for a therapist/counselor to say so, I never took a psychology course. I I've only taken one simple personality test, and that was over 11 years ago.

I saw a link to a short online Myers-Brigg personality test last week and decided to try it out. The test was quick and easy, but I think it was pretty accurate - at least for me, the Extroverted Intuitive Feeling and Judging person that I am. It classified me as an idealist. No surprise there!

Now I'm interested to know what you are! Take the quick quiz and let us know! You can read more about your personality type here.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Apparently, I'm an ESFP (Extroverted--shocker--Sensing Feeling Perceiving). I'm a little surprised at the perceiving...I thought I'd be more in the judging side. The rest were dead on.

And what was your percentage of Extrovert? Because you were NOT an extrovert in college. :)

Anonymous said...

that was fun. thanks for sharing. I am a ESFJ. I would have to say it was dead on!-Robina

Jenny said...

I give about 5 of these a week! I just finished an interp! :)

I'm an ENFP.

Jenny

Ada said...

I am an ISTJ (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging), which really wasn’t surprising.

Darcy said...

I was an INTJ:

* slightly expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* very expressed judging personality

I love love love this kind of stuff! It was fascinating, but not surprising...haha!

Jen said...

I was an ISFJ.

Introvert...duh! The rest was super interesting. Thanks!

Tracy said...

Haha! I love this test-I'm such a nerd I have the whole book. It's a little creepy how dead-on it it. I'm an INTJ. No surprises.